To be an outstanding academy in imparting technical education, providing need based, value based and career based programs and producing self-reliant, self-sufficient technocrats, capable of meeting new challenges.
To educate young aspirants in various technical fields to fulfill global requirement of human resources by providing sustainable quality education, training and invigorating environment, also molding them into skilled competent and socially responsible citizens who will lead the building of a powerful nation.
We aim in Training and Placement to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
The following are to aim to accomplish tasks in every academic year:
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions
- Maintaining and regularly updating database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies and TPO's to promote our Academy.
- Collecting feedback from employers where our students are selected.
- To assist students for IT training at the end of batch
- To assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
- Highlighting articles on notice boards regarding Competitive & Industrial Career Opportunities.
- Inform students about the available job opportunities in all Industry.
- Providing Motivational Talks.
- Conducting Psychometric Test.
- Conducting Expectation Management Workshops.
Training & Development:
Keeping in view the industry requirements, the training curriculum is designed for preparing the students as entry level Graduate Engineer Trainees.
- Personality Development
- Communication Skills & Vocabulary
- Resume Preparation& Email Writing
- Group Discussion
- Interview Skills
- Aptitude Training & Practice Tests
The industry is always on the lookout for students who are vibrant, energetic individuals and ready to accept challenges, attentive, a good academic background, fast learners, open to learning even at work and more importantly, good communication skills.
This activity focuses upon the personality development to make the students reliable, with positive attitude and right decision making.
- Guiding for preparation.
- Arranging mock Interviews.
- Communicating with Alumni for available openings.
- Communicating with Industry for available openings.